Wednesday, May 14, 2014

ALMOST TIME TO HIT THE ROAD!

MEDIAWEST*CON 34  May 23-26 in Lansing, MI…
… is only 9 days away and the Magarelli Series will be represented there.

That’s right, in a week I will be on my way to MediaWest and I will have a table in the dealer’s room. I will have RELEVANCE and EPIPHANY (books one and two of the series) at the table.  If purchasers of the books so desire I will also be signing them.

Look for me in the Dealer’s Room. I have requested a table in one of the center islands.

This is the convention that got me writing seriously, first for fanzines, then for APAs and now mainstream. Writing for the fanzines our press sold and for various clubs such as Pern, Star Trek, and original amateur sci fi was my training ground. That training led me to the next and most obvious step: pro writing. I have a very special place tucked away in my heart for this convention and always will.
I’ll be back here more consistently after this convention. Preparations for attending it have kept me hopping.

UPDATE: 

I am currently working on FATHOM, the third installment of the Magarelli Series.

I am nearly finished with the first draft of INHERIT THE MOON, book one of the Marrok Knight Trilogy.

I have started mapping out the illustrations for THE GALAXY ACCORDING TO PHASER SPANGLES, my space opera series that will be, thus far, my only publication to have internal illustrations.


As always I welcome questions and comments here at the blog. If you attend Media, come to my table and let me know you are also reading the blog.

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment